What are the advantages of having the Diamond Filter?
- Cost efficient and economical. Drink as much water as you want for pennies a day and never worry about running out!
- Guaranteed pure clean water all the time: Removes all contaminants.
- More simple to use than all other filtration systems.
How does the Diamond Filter compare to Brita?
- Diamond Filter lasts for 4 months-much longer than Brita.
- Our bottle holds approximately 3 gallons of water compared to one pitcher, so you spend less time refilling.
- No more guessing when to change your filter. We do the timing for you!
- Our coolers chill the water for you so you don’t have to use up valuable space in your refrigerator.
- We use a bacteria-static carbon which prevents bacteria from growing in the filter…even if you don’t use it for periods of time.
How do I get the tap water into the filter?
- We recommend that you use a pitcher, coffee pot or large bowl to fill the filter bottle.
- Be sure to keep your filter bottle on the cooler while you fill up the bottle.
Is the filter bottle compatible with my cooler?
Yes. But be sure your reservoir is open…remove any spill guard adapters.
How do I know if there are contaminants in my faucet water?
“All public water systems contain some level of one or more unhealthful chemicals. Regulations only require periodic testing of about 86 chemicals. There are now more than 75,000 chemicals used in our society with over 1,000 new ones being developed each year. Contaminant levels fluctuate through out the year making it impossible to know the actual level of contamination in a central water system. So far over 2,100 toxic chemicals have been detected in America’s water systems. The risk is high and the cost for a sure solution is low.” – www.waterwarning.com